Style 649016 0YK0G 1000
First created in 1961, the original bag was often photographed with Jackie Kennedy and it soon became known as “The Jackie." Presented as part of the Epilogue collection, the world of Jackie 1961 is enriched with a tote bag with detachable shoulder strap. Presented in black leather, the medium sized style is defined by the emblematic piston closure.
1. Black leather
2. Gold-toned hardware
3. Microfiber lining with suede-like finish
4. Main material contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
5. Internal: 2 zip pockets
6. Handle with 11cm drop
7. Detachable shoulder strap with 56cm drop; Strap length: 110cm to 125cm
8. Zip closure and piston strap closure
9. Weight: .89kg approximately
10. Medium size: W30cm x H24cm x D12cm
11. Made in Italy
12. The model is 171cm tall