|Now a fully fledged fashion item, the oxford brogue holds on to its genteel heritage while appealing to a trend-aware set. The Berlin’s slim, chiselled shape updates this traditional style with modern contours while full brogueing maintains formality. A natural calf leather finish with just a hint of shine keeps things understated, playing on the scholarly charm these iconic items have always displayed. Wear these shoes your way - they’re classic enough for tailoring and cool enough for rolled jeans.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Full brogue lace-up oxford
• Calf leather with natural finish
• Cotton laces
• Blind eyelets
• Last 136
• Leather sole
• Internal lining for longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
• We advise to purchase a half size smaller than your usual size